Playing catch up

Sleeping Giant

Proud Canadian Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve been out of the hobby for almost 15 years and am excited to get back into it. Previously kept a 20 galling mixed reef that transitioned into a 75 gallon. Ran it for a few years before moving forced me to downsize to a ten gallon. Unfortunately I had a heater go bad and the tank was wiped. Looking forward to catching up on 15 years of innovation and knowledge!
Welcome to R2R

shadow_k

I have a kickable face
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R ! Glad your here
GIF by The Bachelor

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve been out of the hobby for almost 15 years and am excited to get back into it. Previously kept a 20 galling mixed reef that transitioned into a 75 gallon. Ran it for a few years before moving forced me to downsize to a ten gallon. Unfortunately I had a heater go bad and the tank was wiped. Looking forward to catching up on 15 years of innovation and knowledge!
Welcome! Glad you joined. People are talking about inkbird product that monitors tank heat to help prevent what happened to your old tank (sorry for your losses). Pleased you have lots of BBA - Bounce Back Ability!

This is a great reference book type article I still refer:

attiland

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome back and welcome to R2R
Welcome to R2R.JPG

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0

ProxyAquarist

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve been out of the hobby for almost 15 years and am excited to get back into it. ... Unfortunately I had a heater go bad and the tank was wiped. Looking forward to catching up on 15 years of innovation and knowledge!

Welcome to R2R, and welcome back to reefing !

Sorry, to hear of the heater induced tank crash. Heater failure is one thing I fear. Currently, we use an Inkbird controller as one method to block a melt down.

Looking forward to your success in 2022,
Jim

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 7 21.9%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 26 81.3%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 7 21.9%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Other

Votes: 2 6.3%

Back