• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

pleae help me with my price question?

  • Thread starter Thread starter jelly
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

jelly

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
May 18, 2011
Messages
587
Reaction score
61
Location
Wisconsin
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I have a few mushrooms I would like to sell but not sure ofwhat I should ask for a price. I don’t want to be over priced but I don’t wantto ask to little. What I have are blue, green, Frilly, and orange yumas.

Sizes are assorted for the blue, and greens
frilly are large
and Yuma are small about the size of a half dollar maybe a little bigger

 
3 yumas
IMAG0055.jpg

6 frilly
IMAG0058.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new