Please Allow me to Introduce Myself....

Homestarmy

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 24, 2023
Messages
65
Reaction score
75
Location
Metro Detroit
What state or country do you live in
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Greetings Everyone!

My name is Steve, and this is my initial foray into the world of reef tanks. I have to say that I'm very excited and more than a little nervous about the whole process; I've spent the past 3 months overloading on information and driving myself crazy trying to settle on a system! But that part is in the rearview mirror (at least for the time being) and now it's on to the fun part - planning my reef and starting to look at livestock and coral.

I just ordered my tank on 6.22, so it will be a bit before I see my tank, but some of the other bits have started arriving. Without going into detail here, I'm setting up a 90 gallon peninsula so I can enjoy it from both my rec room and my office.

I hope to see you around.
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new