Please Congratulate @ditto for Being Excellent

  • Thread starter Thread starter dbl
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Congrats

97A6383E-025B-45BE-B17E-1CC2D8E3B2F3.jpeg
 
First to to the Forum Moderators for Acknowledging and awarding me the Excellence Banner, a big Thanks!!

For everyone that has responded to this Thread, Thank you Also!!

This is the best reefing community I have been involved with. I enjoy helping the users, answering the questions, and most of all just sharing my experiences!!!

I will try to continue to meet the Excellence Award Standard :)
 
First to to the Forum Moderators for Acknowledging and awarding me the Excellence Banner, a big Thanks!!

For everyone that has responded to this Thread, Thank you Also!!

This is the best reefing community I have been involved with. I enjoy helping the users, answering the questions, and most of all just sharing my experiences!!!

I will try to continue to meet the Excellence Award Standard :)

I actually do not see your excellence tag on your name yet on this post :(
 
Last edited:
I actually do not see your excellence tag on your name yet on this post :(

I figure it was going to appear in a few days and if not it the thought that counts :)
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 20.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 20 28.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 3 4.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 11.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new