Please dont do this.

jkopfishman

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was selling frags at a frag swap when the guy next to me wanted one of my ftags so we ended up trading. I put his frag in a bag and he told me it's okay he will just put it in his frag tank, he grabs his coral and puts it in my tank without even asking. I was so mad and I told him never to do that. I also told him never ever put a frag in his tank without dipping it first I don't care who you get it from where it comes from always dip. when I got home I had to dip all my frags, inspect them all, ditch the water, because the knucklehead next to me decided to put a frag directly in my tank please have respect for people and our tank and don't ever do that.

Untamedrose

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Amen! Also hate when people putting their hands in my tank.

A "friend" did that to me the other day..... over for a bbq. She's was all whats this (points at tank) and I'm all like whats what? This repeats a few times, very clear IDK what she's pointing at.... when she sticks her whole arm into my tank...to point to a bloody freaking limpet! And all I can think is how she reeked of perfume thats now...in my tank

Reeferfourlife

Coral hoarder!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A "friend" did that to me the other day..... over for a bbq. She's was all whats this (points at tank) and I'm all like whats what? This repeats a few times, very clear IDK what she's pointing at.... when she sticks her whole arm into my tank...to point to a bloody freaking limpet! And all I can think is how she reeked of perfume thats now...in my tank
And only god knows what she touched that is in the also

Seadragon1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Now that I think about it more I am always getting mad when little kids put there hands in my tank and touch the fish :mad:

Stuck to your aquarium: Do you put reef-related stickers on or around your reef system?

• I have reef-related stickers everywhere!

Votes: 5 2.8%
  • I have some reef-related stickers on or around my reef system.

Votes: 51 28.5%
  • I have some reef-related stickers, but not on my reef system.

Votes: 38 21.2%
  • I don’t have reef-related stickers, but I am interested in getting some.

Votes: 21 11.7%
  • I have no interest in reef-related stickers.

Votes: 62 34.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.1%
Back