Please gelp me identify between fireworm vs bristle worm

machwave

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 4, 2023
Messages
20
Reaction score
10
Location
Bothell
What state or country do you live in
Washington
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was cleaning my coral with hydrogen peroxide solution and 2 worms dropped from the holes.
I don't know if it is a bristle worm which became fat due to hydrogen peroxide or it is my nightmare: a fireworm.
If these are fireworms are there any easy hacks to get rid of them.

20230721_002603.jpg 20230721_002226.jpg 20230721_003225.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new