Please give me your opinion on my new rimless tank.

polyppal

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This tank was ~$2300 shipped. This IS actually a "replacement". First tank had many more "concerns".
62L5.gif

Oh Heck Naw! Get a refund and go with a different manufacturer, its obvious this one has no idea what they are doing.

If they give you trouble you should be able to file a credit card dispute with your bank and force the refund for 'not as described' purchase.

Sandersonville

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No way I’d be giving the company a third chance after seeing the quality of their replacement! I’d expect a replacement to arrive perfect having been thoroughly inspected and ready to redeem the manufacture for their original mistake.

TX_Punisher

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks far from “custom.”

quality use have caught that . . . If they have such a thing at that particular shop?

OP
OP
V

vtecintegra

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Closing this out. I want to thank everyone for their feedback. I've been offered a couple of solutions for me to chose from that are more than fair, and will remedy the situation to my satisfaction. Without going into details, a high level of integrity has been shown which goes a long way with me, so I'll leave it at that.

Any mods that are reading, I support this thread being locked or deleted.

rhostam

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This tank was ~$2300 shipped. This IS actually a "replacement". First tank had many more "concerns".

This is unacceptable. Tanks from big box stores like Petco look in better shape. When you said new, I was expecting the additional [to me] context and certainly not at $2,300.

Send it back.

Vested

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Closing this out. I want to thank everyone for their feedback. I've been offered a couple of solutions for me to chose from that are more than fair, and will remedy the situation to my satisfaction. Without going into details, a high level of integrity has been shown which goes a long way with me, so I'll leave it at that.

Any mods that are reading, I support this thread being locked or deleted.
Glad to hear they are working it out!

DivingTheWorld

Acroholic
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Agreed, not acceptable. If this was their second chance, I’m not sure I’d trust a third. In the back of my mind I’d always be worried, even if the third looked ok.

Back