Please help, Coral disease?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Evie123
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Evie123

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 20, 2023
Messages
8
Reaction score
3
Location
Groningen
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone I have a question what this on my coral (my frogspawn). It is a brownish color compared to the normal greyish coral of the skeleton. I have attached some pictures in both black and white light. I read that these might be euphyllia eating flatworms? What is everyones opinion?

WhatsApp Image 2023-05-19 at 20.05.26.jpeg WhatsApp Image 2023-05-19 at 20.05.25.jpeg WhatsApp Image 2023-05-19 at 20.05.24 (1).jpeg WhatsApp Image 2023-05-19 at 20.05.24.jpeg WhatsApp Image 2023-05-19 at 20.05.23.jpeg
 
Can you circle the thing you're worried about?
It is this. It is a brownish substance and it is spreading really quick. I did not notice it earlier today and seems to be spreading quit quick. I also read that it might be brown jelly disease
 

Attachments

  • WhatsApp Image 2023-05-19 at 22.34.20.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2023-05-19 at 22.34.20.jpeg
    165.8 KB · Views: 62
It is this. It is a brownish substance and it is spreading really quick. I did not notice it earlier today and seems to be spreading quit quick. I also read that it might be brown jelly disease
All my other euphyllias are doing fine and do not exhibit any signs of stress. Therefore I sent this message. I hope there is anyone with more information about this. Maybe it is the flow? But that seems weird as it has been in that position and has been doing great in that area for more than 2 months
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 37.5%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 18.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new