Please help I.d Large lps brain or lobo

Kusano

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 27, 2021
Messages
12
Reaction score
2
Location
Sacramento
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi don’t know what kind of lps this is it’s not a scoly or lobo I don’t think please help me with a identity of this coral. Thanks
 

Attachments

  • IMG_3680.MOV
    9.5 MB
Can’t open on my phone
Any still pics under white lights?
 
Looks like a scolymia vitiensis to me, here’s a couple of screenshots from the video @vetteguy53081
D3A8352F-0127-4F53-88B7-3FA07D026DC8.png
81855DB3-BBC9-4BE5-9FC4-587FF7F362F9.png
 
Looks so much like an Aussie molten lobo but I say open brain
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new