Please help Id Dinos

  • Thread starter Thread starter ddtech
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ddtech

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 18, 2022
Messages
7
Reaction score
1
Location
Nottingham
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi
Can someone please help id Dinos.



245ltr tank
Nitrate = 10
Phos = o.4
Alk = 9.4
PH = 8.09
 
Last edited:
We'll need photos under white light. Only microscope photos can get a positive ID but if you don't have one I'll do my best with white light photos.
 
Hi
Thanks for replying.
That was a video taken under microscope.
I can try taking photos when I get back home later.

Regards
 
We'll need photos under white light. Only microscope photos can get a positive ID but if you don't have one I'll do my best with white light photos.
Do these help?

Screenshot 2025-06-05 163711.jpg
Screenshot 2025-06-05 163651.jpg
 
Sorry, for whatever reason the initial post didn't come through with a video. A bit blurry to make a positive ID, but I THINK ostreopsis. Are they in the sand, rocks, etc?
 
Can someone help me I believe the are Prorocentrum but wanted to see if anyone could help me out .
IMG_4986.jpeg
IMG_4985.jpeg
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new