Please help id

  • Thread starter Thread starter Rmckoy
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Rmckoy

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 24, 2013
Messages
8,369
Reaction score
10,642
Location
Ontario Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought this coral frag and was told what it was . But have forgotten ...

It’s similar to a chalice or is it sps ?
991FDA35-4FFD-4899-AFF5-3A85CE4BE6A7.jpeg
1402AAF5-3E90-4521-99B5-E52345B7A53D.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 28.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 34.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 9.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 9.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new