Please help me ID these little guys!!!

RockYourRedSox

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 11, 2016
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
Seneca Falls, NY
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

So I was looking at my tank and saw 2 very little guys I have never seen before and have no idea what they are. I think the first one might be a Stomatella Snail, but it doesn't look like the pictures online. The second one looks like a tiny baby crab shell, but I didn't see any legs and it appeared to have the same body as the other little guy. I appreciate the help, thanks in advance!


IMG_20160511_113002.jpg
IMG_20160511_112942.jpg
IMG_20160511_112246.jpg
IMG_20160511_112222.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new