Please, help me to figure out what went wrong in my SPS tank

Me z

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks like you are determined to figure things out. I think in a year or two you will have a reef that is amazing if you keep going at things the way you are. Just dont get caught up chasing chemistry numbers. Find where your tank likes to put itself and shoot to maintain those numbers. Listen to others but nobody will know your tank as intimately as you do. You will just know what is going on in your tank after a while. Testing is always good but observation is number one in any good science! Good Luck!

Last edited:
OP
OP
allabarton

allabarton

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks like you are determined to figure things out. I think in a year or two you will have a reef that is amazing if you keep going at things the way you are. Just dont get caught up chasing chemistry numbers. Find where your tank likes to put itself and shoot to maintain those numbers. Listen to others but nobody will know your tank as intimately as you do. You will just know what is going on in your tank after a while. Testing is always good but observation is number one in any good science! Good Luck!

Thank you, Me Z.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 53 40.2%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 27 20.5%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 48 36.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.0%
Back