Please help Neptune Apex not responding

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dmsick
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I didn't come here to bash Apex. I had an Apex system on another tank that ran great for a couple years. This tank was running well for a couple months until it started glitching.
 
I have been using Apex for 10 years now with no issues you’re a couple month user and I’m sure you think you know everything. You’re the one that said the app looks like it’s connecting but nothing is working I was just trying to clarify things before I gave you my opinion but now I will bow out
I finally got it working after 10+ reboots. I had to run it without my old config files but it seems stable this am.

I was about to lose my mind with this thing last night after struggling with it most of the day and evening. All that to say, I probably was the snarky one. Sorry for lashing out. I appreciate your attempts to help.
 
I finally got it working after 10+ reboots. I had to run it without my old config files but it seems stable this am.

I was about to lose my mind with this thing last night after struggling with it most of the day and evening. All that to say, I probably was the snarky one. Sorry for lashing out. I appreciate your attempts to help.

Glad it's working. It seems like a rare thing these days to see someone say "I was wrong and I'm sorry." Very respectable.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 20.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 33 31.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 14 13.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new