OP
littlefoxx

littlefoxx

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Basically the rabbit won’t leave him alone. Reverses into the eel’s log with him, when the eel tries to leave the rabbit just blocks the exit. I found the rabbit quite happily sitting on the eels head as well. When the eel is able to escape, the rabbit presses himself into the eel and when the eel is in full flight (he is beautiful to watch), the rabbit follows in his wake. They are definitely an odd couple …
IMG_1854.jpeg
Hum I feel like if the eel really was annoyed he would bite him! My picasso trigger steels food from my jeweled eel and the jeweled opens his mouth really wide and the trigger flees lol. Maybe he likes the rabbit there, they are venomous to so maybe he feels safe??

OP
OP
littlefoxx

littlefoxx

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The key to capture is starving them out a few days and then put food in the trap.

IIRC you were warned about butterflies and coral munching...

They can be caught.

Exhibit A: Klein Butterfly 1.0

20230425_115950.jpg
Yep thats the butterfly! And yes he was in a reef for a while no issues. Only seems to eat torches, leaves the rest of the corals alone. I moved my torch. He has no issue with the zoas, mushrooms, GSP, bubble coral and leathers so he might be able to stay. Also is very buddy buddy with my angel now so I kinda would feel bad moving him. They sleep together and are always swimming together

Saltwater Dreamer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hum I feel like if the eel really was annoyed he would bite him! My picasso trigger steels food from my jeweled eel and the jeweled opens his mouth really wide and the trigger flees lol. Maybe he likes the rabbit there, they are venomous to so maybe he feels safe??
Maybe! I know it’s pretty scary when the eel opens wide and looks ready to devour the annoying tank mate. They seem to know when enough is enough don’t they? Your Picasso trigger sounds beautiful

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 14.2%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 7.1%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 22 15.6%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 78 55.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 10 7.1%
Back