Please help!! Weeping willow turning brown!

fishnchip

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys! So two days ago my weeping willow toadstool looked normal and happy as can be. I did a water change and now today, it has this brown spot on it. That is the only change that has occurred since. Other corals are looking perfectly fine and fish look good too. I don't know if it's just shedding or if it has some sort of disease. Please help!!

upload_2018-10-9_9-56-52.png

PDR

<°)))>{
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've never seen my leathers do that, but I have seen them do some crazy stuff. I wouldn't worry about it just yet.

OP
OP
fishnchip

fishnchip

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've never seen my leathers do that, but I have seen them do some crazy stuff. I wouldn't worry about it just yet.
actually when I got home this afternoon it looked as if the brown was peeling. So I took some tweezers are removed it and it came off like nothing. toadstool is a little grumpy right now but I'm sure it'll be better by morning. the only thing that could've caused it is when i was doing the water change, i accidentally shot it with water from a turkey baster. don't know why this was the result:rolleyes:

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 42 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 31 23.1%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 27 20.1%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 34 25.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%

Back