..... please help ......

Moonlightreef

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 19, 2013
Messages
678
Reaction score
209
Location
Encino ca
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I found bonch of this nuderbranchis all over my tank
and on my zoos . Any tips how can i kill them or clean them.
I just diped all my zoos killed as much as i could .
thank you
image.jpg
 
Flatworms for sure!! Several ways to removing them. Quickest is with a chemical called, FlatWorm Exit. Another is with several types of Wrasses. 6 line & Yellow Corris just to name a few.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new