Please help!!

How did you get rid of your algae?

  • any chemicals/fluids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • never had an algae outbreak

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    6
I set mine up pretty cheap, it was a used one with a single divider. Doesn't have a lot of the new features but does the job well.

As far as noise, this might be tricky. Depending on what/how you drain. I don't have much experience with HOB overflows, but I hear they have some decent pros in light of their cons. Only other option is drilling the tank, which is probably not an option
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new