Please id my acro

Cutmagister

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 24, 2019
Messages
7
Reaction score
19
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone! Please help to id acro.

20200111_213433.jpg
 
no, this is not a cadillac, I have it. here is the cadillac.

20191205_145722.jpg
 
Google Z’s Gold Dust acro. Look at them pictures. But that also looks like a pink caddilac.
 
Last edited:
It does look like a similar species to his gold dust acro but without the gold. Certainly isn’t his unless you bought it from him or someone that did the same. A picture in some whiter light would help but I can’t think of a solid I’d off the top of my head.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new