Please ID. Tank growing weird things

polancoeddie

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 27, 2014
Messages
194
Reaction score
0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have notice a big change in my tank this past week. I have different things growing every were. 1st is a yellow or orange flower looks like a feather duster it hides when startle.

Second is hard red worms on the rocks they do not move have no idea what it is.

3rd I believe is coroline algae but it has tubes growing upwards.

4th I think is a sponge 1 dark purple some black.

Pictures in order at the bottom. Please help
 

Attachments

  • 1415030477629.jpg
    1415030477629.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 187
  • 1415030496401.jpg
    1415030496401.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 179
  • 1415030519246.jpg
    1415030519246.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 160
Thanks! ill do research on them.. How about the purple tubes growing upwards?
 
Yea, just sponges. Possibly Sea Squirt, Tunicate.
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 50.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new