** PLEASE READ ** Tahoe61

Sierra_Bravo

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very sorry to hear about your home and especially your dog, Cali. I can only imagine how hard this is for you guys. It's difficult not to reflect and think about my own house, family and pets and how it would affect me. I'm sure the R2R community will come through and help ease some of the burden: https://www.gofundme.com/mpnxb8-lost-everything-in-a-fire

ksfulk

Working back towards clean
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Tahoe61 has been one of the most active and influential mods that I've ever interacted with. Her knowledge and deft hand with the community is a great asset and one of the reasons that R2R is such a wonderful forum. I hope my donation can help you get back on your feet and recover from this disaster. Much love from a fellow hobbyist and an appreciative member of this forum!

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Wow... my heart broke upon reading this news. There are no words that make sense of such moments, but Cheryl @Tahoe61, we stand with you, and we want to help in at least a small way. We are praying for you, and we want to give what we can to try and help at least share a little in this tragedy with you. It's our privilege to come alongside you and help at least in a small way. My prayer is: May God restore to you and your husband all that you have lost, and may He surround you with people who will love and comfort you during this time, and may this pain pass into memory quickly for you as you rebuild from this loss.

https://www.gofundme.com/mpnxb8-lost-everything-in-a-fire

4FordFamily

Tang, Angel, and Wrasse Nerd!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Words cannot express how this made me feel. I helped I hope we all chip in to help.

God bless you and your family, Cheryl. Let us know if there’s anything else we can do to help you.

jsker

Reefing is all about the adventure
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
$1250 for 18 hrs, not bad, let's better that today.

Last edited:

Chrisfish

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My thoughts are with you Cheryl, I’m so sorry for the loss of your beloved dog and home. I couldn’t imagine . I’m glad that you and your family are safe. You know the R2R community is here for you.
God bless.

stylaster

Reefer since '90
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
oh no im so sorry to hear this Cheryl. I am glad you and your family made it out ok. I hope you can restart again bigger and better!

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 11 73.3%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 2 13.3%
Back