Please read to all members.....

Azurel

Morpharian Maffia Hitman
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is to everybody including mods.......

After a certain situation happened in the last day or so things got a little out of hand in a certain thread that is now closed. I will not discuss it nor point anybody in any direction to where the situation happened. If you want to know you'll have to look through the threads to find it......

Although this forum is free from a lot of the restrictive rules that are applied on other sites we as a group of members have to realize that we CANNOT allow other members to degrade each other in English or other languages. It is not appropriate in this forum or others to use vile obscene language at any member of this board wither you have a situation that needs to be resolved or not, but to use vile language in a situation that you are not a part of is another thing all together. I'm not talking about using words in context of like "dang that is one hot zoa" etc.....But personal attacks at ones character using other languages because you think that if you use another language it will not be noticed and is OK it is not. This situation is and has been handled but I wanted to remind people here that we are all friends and all have differing opinions that deserve respect and consideration.....

Thank you for your continuing support of Club-zoa.com

James

Patwa

Zig-Zag pro since '96
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
WORD....i'm with you folks on this....i've also got to keep my eye out for this type of behaviour (i'm a mod on a Canadian reef board).....some people REALLY like to test the rules....but ya gotta crack da whip every now and then, eh?

Zach

Stixbaraca

Zoanthid Pimp
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I totally agree! When threads like this come around...take a deep breath and realize that deep down "most" of us are here for the same reason!

bryan

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Agree, that was totally handled with class by all involved...except for a certain someone who is no longer here! :headbang:

Brandon

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
agreed!

I thought forums was a place to share information and not make personal attacks on people....but im young so i might have things to learn :p

Smarsh

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think this was handled very well. I really wanted to say other things but I refrained and would not stoop to that level. I am sorry Marvin that the individual reacted that way. Very uncool.

Sandy

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Bryan that smilie says WORD to me!

Word is what I say. :)

bryan

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
animal.gif

jessiesgrrl

Hasslehoff is NOT Hot!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Oh my gosh I love that pic!!! Woooooommmmaaaaannnnnnnn!!!!!

Some people just can't stand to see others do the right thing and be praised for it. IMO, best thing to do is get rid of the ding dong and forget they were there- as it is the attention they want anyway, it's the best disciplinary measure.

:D
Laurie

jendub

Reefer Extraordinaire
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I missed out on this....... musta spent too much time surfing RC :hammer:

I totally missed this one too....sounds like everything was handled well.

which thread was it or if someone could hint at which forum it is under that would be great.=)

ooohh...nevermind I just found the thread

Last edited:

fishes2889

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
glad to hear it was resloved...

Bryan i immediatly started crakin' up when i saw that pic and saved it too. hehe :)

Like the others said .........rock on club-zoa :headbang:..rock on... :headbang:

Steve :)

berns

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
dang i missed some gossip aswell lol, my pm box is empty lol

oh i found oo-er soundslike playground stuff to me lol

Last edited:
Back