Pleased to Meet You

Hey guys! i joined a few weeks ago but haven't posted anything so i want to introduce myself. My name is OcellarisinOrlando but Jon is also fine! I have a 20 gallon reef tank as well as a 10 gallon nano reef tank ;Shamefullyembarrased I am by no means an expert reefer so i hope to improve my knowledge in this wonderful hobby. I'm very eager to make some reefing buddies and become part of this giant community. I hope you all have a nice day and that we can talk soon! ;Happy
Hi Jon. Welcome to R2R. Lots of knowledgable and helpful people here who will support and advise you when needed.
 
Howdy and welcome to R2R!

Howdy.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 24.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new