PLS HELP! Clownfish health??

saltwaterswiftie

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 16, 2023
Messages
54
Reaction score
16
Location
Michigan
What state or country do you live in
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a new 55gal tank. After cycle was complete, I added two clownfish and 10 hermit crabs. This was 6 days ago. My clownfish’s fins look weird. From reading other threads I thought it might be lymphosis since there are no other spots on the fish (not on the fins). Any help to what could be wrong and if there is anything I could do. Thank you!!
 
I have a new 55gal tank. After cycle was complete, I added two clownfish and 10 hermit crabs. This was 6 days ago. My clownfish’s fins look weird. From reading other threads I thought it might be lymphosis since there are no other spots on the fish (not on the fins). Any help to what could be wrong and if there is anything I could do. Thank you!!
Here are some images of the fish

IMG_0195.jpeg IMG_0194.jpeg IMG_0201.jpeg IMG_0191.jpeg IMG_0192.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 35.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new