• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Plug Baskets uh yeah

  • Thread starter Thread starter Shirak
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Shirak

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 3, 2019
Messages
3,373
Reaction score
1,918
Location
Thousand Islands, NY
Rating - 0%
0   1   0
Not sure if there is any interest in these. If there is I will figure out #/$ I have been tinkering with an easy way to get leathers and other softies to stick to frag plugs easily. I have a tough time trying to tie them down etc.. sooo I made some baskets for plugs! So far after experimenting seems to work best when the basket is no larger than the size of the frag. If it's too small it will just move around in the basket. So I made a small one which can be glued to the top of a plug with a couple drops of cyanoacrylate. Going to test those out along with the smaller ones for the small size plugs. For size reference I use the Ocean Wonders sand based plugs. Small is 7/8" across the top and Large is 1 1/4" on the drop in styles. Printing is a little rough currently..
SmallPlug.jpg

LargePlug.jpg
GlueOn.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 46 33.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new