• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Plug Baskets uh yeah

Shirak

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not sure if there is any interest in these. If there is I will figure out #/$ I have been tinkering with an easy way to get leathers and other softies to stick to frag plugs easily. I have a tough time trying to tie them down etc.. sooo I made some baskets for plugs! So far after experimenting seems to work best when the basket is no larger than the size of the frag. If it's too small it will just move around in the basket. So I made a small one which can be glued to the top of a plug with a couple drops of cyanoacrylate. Going to test those out along with the smaller ones for the small size plugs. For size reference I use the Ocean Wonders sand based plugs. Small is 7/8" across the top and Large is 1 1/4" on the drop in styles. Printing is a little rough currently..
SmallPlug.jpg

LargePlug.jpg
GlueOn.jpg

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 16 29.1%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 45 81.8%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 8 14.5%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 5 9.1%
  • Other

Votes: 3 5.5%
Back