Plumbing a Ghost Overflow

choss

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

I'm about to order my plumbing for a ghost overflow. While I have a general idea of the pieces I will need, I was hoping someone may have a list of parts they used. Otherwise I just know I will miss a few pieces or have to send a few items back. I'm particularly interested in in the parts used within the overflow box and the diameter of the pipe down to the sump.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Xclusive Reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

I'm about to order my plumbing for a ghost overflow. While I have a general idea of the pieces I will need, I was hoping someone may have a list of parts they used. Otherwise I just know I will miss a few pieces or have to send a few items back. I'm particularly interested in in the parts used within the overflow box and the diameter of the pipe down to the sump.

Thanks in advance for your help!
Everyone's tank setups are different, I might like 20 unions and you may not. Your best bet is to post a pic of your tank and sump so we can see how your setup. flying blind is not going to help that much. Here is a few videos that will help with parts and design:

OP
OP
choss

choss

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes I appreciate that every tank is different. I just want to confirm the diameter of the pieces in the overflow and the diameter of the pipes leading to the sump. I'll check out the video as well. Thank you.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 24 34.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 17 24.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 12 17.1%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 17 24.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back