plumbing help

chris82079

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 22, 2015
Messages
83
Reaction score
23
Location
Canterbury, Ct
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
any plumbing gurus wanna help me out? I am almost done moving and the last item is the tank. I'd like to use my 100g stock tank for a sump but being a newbie at hard plumbing i don't really wanna screw it up. I'm in new london. thanks guys!
 
what exactly do you need help with?
 
plumping the stock tank so i don't get any floods, making sure i don't use anything toxic to my setup. i could probably start with a good diagram of proper plumbing of a stock tank. I'm just trying to make sure i do this right
 
If you can post a diagram or a picture of the tank and sump, I'm sure everyone here can help.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new