I-K@ndY

I-K@ndY

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Berry berry nEYEce!

Thank you but I am 70/30 on shutting this tank and start again .. Bubble algae is officially in my Daily routine along with my 3 kids!

m and m

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What would you do all new rock and what not?

OP
OP
I-K@ndY

I-K@ndY

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What would you do all new rock and what not?

I have rocks before and took it out about a month 1/2 I scrubbed the rock , soaked it with bleach and let it dry and recently just cycling it...Once its done cycling , I might consider taking it apart but as of now I have to much on the tank and really can't afford to lose corals

OP
OP
I-K@ndY

I-K@ndY

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Am still waiting for some mushroom pics homeboy :)

I cooked Chicken Marsala and forgot I dont have mushrooms so I decided to use some on the tank :tongue:

Dejavu

SPS Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Signature now on the body to avoid people using my pic.. Sad to say that my picture was used 3 times over the 6 months period...

020copy-13.jpg

1smile1

joecoastie

Go Hokies!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Absolutely beautiful pics as usual! I feel your pain with the bubble algae. My tank has been over run with it. My emerald crabs have gone on strike because I can no longer pay them for all the overtime. If we could use bubble algae as an alternative energy source we would be rich.
If I can find a magic solution I will let you know and if you do please let me now. Thank you for sharing your great coral collection, I always look forward to your new posts.
Joe

OP
OP
I-K@ndY

I-K@ndY

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Absolutely beautiful pics as usual! I feel your pain with the bubble algae. My tank has been over run with it. My emerald crabs have gone on strike because I can no longer pay them for all the overtime. If we could use bubble algae as an alternative energy source we would be rich.
If I can find a magic solution I will let you know and if you do please let me now. Thank you for sharing your great coral collection, I always look forward to your new posts.
Joe

Joe,
I bought another set of emerald crabs ( 5) and 2 of them died already and seems like they are helping but the bubble multiply faster.. Like I said if I don't have so many corals in there there is no doubt but to dismantle it and start the system again ... I can also say that this **** is really getting on me.. People see nice pictures here but I before I do snap a pic have to snap a few and sometimes a group of them tuck inside .... 70/30 is where I stand now and once I can't deal with this I will pack all of them on my 180 and just pray that there will be no lost ...

Thank you for your comments :)

OP
OP
I-K@ndY

I-K@ndY

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
^^^ next up the 6 color mushroom lol... j/k

Status
Not open for further replies.

Managing real reef risks: Do you pay attention to the dangers in your tank?

• I pay a lot of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 71 43.3%
  • I pay a bit of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 58 35.4%
  • I pay minimal attention to reef risks.

Votes: 24 14.6%
  • I pay no attention to reef risks.

Votes: 9 5.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.2%
Back