Pnoy 40G EyeCandy!...

Status
Not open for further replies.

gonewild34

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
stopped buy steves sunday his 40 gallon is sick that is amazing how many chalices are in there and every one of them are looking good seen the convict chalice if you ever get a chance to get a piece get it. that is the sickest chalice i ever seen. steve really has nice stuff you wont go wrong buying from him. thankx for letten me drowl over your tankx

MarvinsReef

Clownfish Aficionado
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Paradise Zoa .. AMAZING!!!
018copy-7.jpg
very very nice Steve.... :)

OP
OP
I-K@ndY

I-K@ndY

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
stopped buy steves sunday his 40 gallon is sick that is amazing how many chalices are in there and every one of them are looking good seen the convict chalice if you ever get a chance to get a piece get it. that is the sickest chalice i ever seen. steve really has nice stuff you wont go wrong buying from him. thankx for letten me drowl over your tankx

Thanks man .. its nice to seeing you ...

Marv and Kray - Thanks

john90009

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i love that striped chalice in my area no store has eever gotten in a striped chalice before : /, i love the radiums over your tank but i have a 250 watt single ended setup. can you please help me out with a bulb that looks like yours. im not supplementing right now an my 12k reeflux is nice when it lights for the first 1 minnute then when it gets reel hot it turns yellow : / and im trying to get the deepwater you have to be the nice dark green blue it looks like when the tanks blue. have you ever seen a 250 watt bulb single ended run blue like yours?

MTH

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I read in your 180g thread that you are dosing via Litemeter III. Was wondering if this has stayed the same or have you gone to a calcium reactor? Are you mixing your 2-part with rodi and if so what is the ratio of 2-part to water? Thanks

OP
OP
I-K@ndY

I-K@ndY

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i love that striped chalice in my area no store has eever gotten in a striped chalice before : /, i love the radiums over your tank but i have a 250 watt single ended setup. can you please help me out with a bulb that looks like yours. im not supplementing right now an my 12k reeflux is nice when it lights for the first 1 minnute then when it gets reel hot it turns yellow : / and im trying to get the deepwater you have to be the nice dark green blue it looks like when the tanks blue. have you ever seen a 250 watt bulb single ended run blue like yours?

Hey try using 14k phoenix.. I also think they have a 250w SE of radiums..

I read in your 180g thread that you are dosing via Litemeter III. Was wondering if this has stayed the same or have you gone to a calcium reactor? Are you mixing your 2-part with rodi and if so what is the ratio of 2-part to water? Thanks

I am still using 2 part on my 180g.. on my 40g used to run the Deltec 601 but pulled it out when I shut down my 90g ( 40 and 90g were plumbed together before ) ..Now I am running both LM III set up...I get my mix from bulkreefsupply which is 1 pack for 1 gallon jug ...

* Sorry for the delay of response.. been busy with some other stuff ... Also will try to post pics as some of my stuff are growing pretty fast *

GPhiAce

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey try using 14k phoenix.. I also think they have a 250w SE of radiums..

I am still using 2 part on my 180g.. on my 40g used to run the Deltec 601 but pulled it out when I shut down my 90g ( 40 and 90g were plumbed together before ) ..Now I am running both LM III set up...I get my mix from bulkreefsupply which is 1 pack for 1 gallon jug ...

* Sorry for the delay of response.. been busy with some other stuff ... Also will try to post pics as some of my stuff are growing pretty fast *

Hey, Do you mean the SE or DE version of the Phoenix. I have not heard as much talk about the SE version, and I am curious. OH, great corals too, but that is understood. :)

john90009

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
so far the only account of a Phoenix 14k SE bulb was with two bulbs being diff colors, the kid had the nipple right and same ballast but the bulbs burned diff. he got new ones so im waiting to see what they look like. The DE phoenixes are real nice and consistent tho.

OP
OP
I-K@ndY

I-K@ndY

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
153.jpg

172-1.jpg

Last edited:

RReed

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Steve your camera skills are A++! Nice Shots. Are you shooting on Auto with your macro lense? Ray

ReeferRob

Give me your Brains!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Now I know nothing about keeping chalice, I know right Im like the only guy on R2R! Anyway, how do you keep them so happy with out battling and burning each other living in such close proximity to each other?

NeveroddoreveN

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow. As if your tanks not the sexiest thing since women's curling. I just read the whole thing, wiped the drool off my slack jaw, looked at my frag tank and cried. A god among chalice talent scouts, man... Koodos

OP
OP
I-K@ndY

I-K@ndY

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
finally... some updates... :)

Sorry for delay... I am currently going to school and also has a part time job so its tough nowadays...

Very nice colonies! Lets see some sticks :xd:
I will try my best to get some...

Steve your camera skills are A++! Nice Shots. Are you shooting on Auto with your macro lense? Ray
Thanks Ray ... Yes Auto with Macro lens

Now I know nothing about keeping chalice, I know right Im like the only guy on R2R! Anyway, how do you keep them so happy with out battling and burning each other living in such close proximity to each other?
There are some chalice that are sweepers and sometimes I find it the hard way by looking at the piece the next day and some part are bleached out... but 90% of my chalices are almost touching one another with no problem

Wow. As if your tanks not the sexiest thing since women's curling. I just read the whole thing, wiped the drool off my slack jaw, looked at my frag tank and cried. A god among chalice talent scouts, man... Koodos

thanks so much

Status
Not open for further replies.

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 73 37.6%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 66 34.0%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 12.9%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 14.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.0%
Back