Pnoy 40G EyeCandy!...

Status
Not open for further replies.
that last chalice is insane, great pics.

thank you GSM ...

Pookstreet pics of the frag I send him looks really good ( pooks Pics)

IMG_5138.jpg
 
Steve are those black PE's next to it? Been looking for them for a while, maybe ill bring some scissors with me on Saturday.....;)
 
Steve are those black PE's next to it? Been looking for them for a while, maybe ill bring some scissors with me on Saturday.....;)


that is not mine.. its kenny pics :) just showing that his frag of the SF chalice is nice lol
 
Man!!! Either I need a new camera or to get some better corals........

Nice stuff :)
 
what u got 1600 and I got a 100.. dont be greedy send me some .. or I lock my tank this saturday lol
 
Hahaha i looked at your post amount and didnt even realize you had no money!! I'll see what i can do
 
who says we can't be inlove lol

012copy-4.jpg
 
wow Steve... this is a great eye candy thread... keep it going sir!!! :)
 
That is a smoking hot Chalice for sure! WOW!
Thanks man ... That chalice is now officially have rainbow eyes.. When I 1st got it no rainbows then the rainbow eyes pops and when I fragged to to other people I have lost it and thinking it will not come back but now most of the eyes are comin back with rainbows...

wow Steve... this is a great eye candy thread... keep it going sir!!! :)
Thank you Sir :)

your photos make me happy, wow, thanks for sharing those rics are ultra colored for sure.


Im glad I can make u happy lol.. Yup I only have a few lucky Yuma's that I can keep...thanks
 
Fantastic eye candy Steve ... I drool everytime I open this thread!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new