Pnoy 40G EyeCandy!...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fantastic eye candy Steve ... I drool everytime I open this thread!

Thats weird I feel the same way when I open my thread lol... j/k thanks
 
Pnoy Prutt Cak3

013copy-5.jpg
 
WOW!!! That last one is NUTS!!! What a range of colors!

Thanks.. still coloring up .. hopefully it will turn to something special as well..
 
Steve - looking awesome! Like the new pieces too
 
Pnoy Prutt Cak3

013copy-5.jpg

Noooooo I thought you were going to keep it for a while before putting a pic up! I saw Steve's tanks on Saturday and i can honestly say you all need to go take a look!! His tanks are amazing and he has A LOT of goodies that no one has ever seen and may never see. Great guy to deal with and amazing tanks. It should be made into a museum just for show corals. Also he has some amazing camera skills but nothing even gets close to the colors he has going on in his pieces and tanks. It took almost 2 days of staring at my tank to get rid of the depression of leaving there. I will have to make another trip soon once i sell a kidney! Thanks again for letting me see everything Steve and i cant wait till some of my new stuff grows out!! :)
 
Oh and let me know when i can get a slice of that Fruit Cake!
 
The pruttcake will be ready soon
 
Last edited:
Bushh ( Shawn ) It was a pleasure seeing you and thanks for comin by . I know it took you long but I made it up on the freebies ;)... Thank you for the nice compliments ..
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new