Pnoyreefer Eye Candy...

PPRPE :D

002-11.jpg

They don't come any nicer than that!
 
Last edited:
Nice Dalis. I am not looking for any new palys or zoas, but if there were any i would trade almost anything for it would be those beauties. Very nice indeed.
 
Thanks Chris and Cobra


Nice Dalis. I am not looking for any new palys or zoas, but if there were any i would trade almost anything for it would be those beauties. Very nice indeed.

Hmmm I think its fraggable :hammer: j/k...
 
Updated pic of the Pink Lemonade

004-8.jpg


Yellow Blaster

002-13.jpg
 
Yes Sir I love that bulb :)

here one more

013-8.jpg
 
Thanks Marcel :)... can't wait for tomorrow..

Last pic of the night ..

Garf Purple Bonsai ( actinics)

020-4.jpg
 
Thanks 35 :D

Side View Actinics

009-11.jpg


010-14.jpg


024-3.jpg


Update shot of my watermelon :)

003-16.jpg


PPE

010-13.jpg


Sunrise

006-10.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 18 20.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 26 29.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 8.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new