Pocillopora - flow question

Can’t see the vid, however I’ve got one in high flow, one baby one in low flow, I don’t think they care.
 
Be careful with the Poci coral, it will drop babies like crazy. Taking over your tank
 
That looks like pretty low flow to me. If the plan is to house more SPS, I would increase it.

I got a small frag of green poci mailed to me basically dead. I split it in two and glued one in high par/higher flow and one low par/medium flow. They both recovered and are growing just fine. The lower par/med flow one does maybe look a little happier. Point being, I don't think it matters much.
 
Well thanks for your feedback guys.. I csn still place it on the top and more flow area no problem. My nanostream tunze runs on the lowest possible mode. I am able to increase flow alot.. ai just thought its already too much flow haha.. its a 20g and i run 2 powerheads..
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 54 34.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new