• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Pods

Hawkeyebeek8

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking to buy pods for goby. Will take pretty much whatever to get my new pod tank going

Kalendo33

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have you tried AlgaeBarn? And what kind of Goby? The only Gobies that really need pods would be the Dragonets.

KMench

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Where do you live? I have a pod culture and could try shipping g some, although I’m not the most experienced shipper of living things.

OP
OP
Hawkeyebeek8

Hawkeyebeek8

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a mandarine dragonet and I did look online and at the local pet store but I like buying from guys on here if they need to get rid of some.
I’m from Sioux Falls sd and from what I’ve read 2-3 day shipping is fine for theese little fellas if they are in an insulated box.

KMench

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I could certainly shop you some in an insulated box. I’m actually finishing up a bottle of ROE, which is pretty similar to what they ship pods in normally. I could throw some pods in the bottle and stick it in a styrofoam box inside a cardboard box and send it your way if you’re interested.

Back