Pokpo Genesis Nano Overflow Device

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

mia relis

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you know what the differencences between the first generation (the one available on ebay) and the Genesis second generation are supposed to be? If any

jd371

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just thought I'd give an update since I've been using this for the past couple of months. Not liking it because I need to constantly adjust both the siphon valve and the return pump valve to get the correct level in the tank and sump. Once you think you have it correctly set it drifts over time and either the level gets too high or it gets too low and the ATO pumps too much water in the tank. I've gone from 1.025 to 1.022 twice in the two months I've had this running because of the level dropping in the sump. Also after a power failure or WC when the pump is turned on again the siphon will start but not fast enough to keep up with the pump so the level gets too low that the pump spits bubbles into the tank.
Switching to the tried and true HOB overflow like I've been using on my main tank for over 5 years now without any issues at all.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 29 31.2%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 23 24.7%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 18 19.4%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 23 24.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back