Pokpo Genesis Nano Overflow Device

Do you know what the differencences between the first generation (the one available on ebay) and the Genesis second generation are supposed to be? If any
 
Just thought I'd give an update since I've been using this for the past couple of months. Not liking it because I need to constantly adjust both the siphon valve and the return pump valve to get the correct level in the tank and sump. Once you think you have it correctly set it drifts over time and either the level gets too high or it gets too low and the ATO pumps too much water in the tank. I've gone from 1.025 to 1.022 twice in the two months I've had this running because of the level dropping in the sump. Also after a power failure or WC when the pump is turned on again the siphon will start but not fast enough to keep up with the pump so the level gets too low that the pump spits bubbles into the tank.
Switching to the tried and true HOB overflow like I've been using on my main tank for over 5 years now without any issues at all.
 
Anyone found this device yet? I want something that looks good without taking too much space.
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 5 33.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 20.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new