0   0   0
3614e42afe10023bfa0a332803e161a5.jpg

KJ

Lone Wolf
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's a nice rose hair! I had a beautiful female before. My husband doesn't like spiders so she had to find another home
I used to have a Rose-hair Flame legs and pink toes tarantula, I lost pink toes tarantula because she jumped out of my hands and fell out onto the floor on her back, 2 days later she died probably from internal injuries.I also used to have 2 iguana`s. but I still perfer tarantula`s.I had stopped in a pet store one time with my wife and I picked up an empire scorpion and my wife`s face was priceless,she looked at me and told me I was crazy for playing with venomous animals :D

Last edited:

Lovemyreef2015

Reefing Mom!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I used to have a Rose-hair Flame legs and pink toes tarantula, I lost pink toes tarantula because she jumped out of my hands and fell out onto the floor on her back, 2 days later she died probably from internal injuries.I also used to have 2 iguana`s. but I still perfer tarantula`s.I had stopped in a pet store one time with my wife and I picked up an empire scorpion and my wife`s face was priceless,she looked at me and told me I was crazy for playing with venomous animals :D
When I worked for petco I use to hold everything including the scorpions. Everyone there thought I was crazy lol. Since I was very young I was always fascinated by reptiles and anything (creepy crawly) Steve Irwin was my idol lol. Sorry to hear about your pink toe. They can be jumpy.

KJ

Lone Wolf
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When I worked for petco I use to hold everything including the scorpions. Everyone there thought I was crazy lol. Since I was very young I was always fascinated by reptiles and anything (creepy crawly) Steve Irwin was my idol lol. Sorry to hear about your pink toe. They can be jumpy.
I have always been an animal junkie,I love mother nature no matter what the critter:D,in the air ,land or seas.

Lovemyreef2015

Reefing Mom!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had a male and female praying mantis that I watch create thier egg sack on my aunt's porch up in Georgia. It was fun to watch but then as you know the male didn't live to much longer after that.. :eek: after awhile I watched the babies come out. It was so fascinating. They were so tiny. :)

KJ

Lone Wolf
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had a male and female praying mantis that I watch create thier egg sack on my aunt's porch up in Georgia. It was fun to watch but then as you know the male didn't live to much longer after that.. :eek: after awhile I watched the babies come out. It was so fascinating. They were so tiny. :)
This baby was close to 5 ".

Tentacled trailblazer in your tank: Have you ever kept a large starfish?

• I currently have a starfish in my tank.

Votes: 24 31.6%
  • Not currently, but I have kept a starfish in the past.

Votes: 17 22.4%
  • I have never kept a starfish, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 20 26.3%
  • I have no plans to keep a starfish.

Votes: 15 19.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back