Poll: Does your tank take a back seat?

Does your tank take a back seat during the summer?

  • YES

    Votes: 39 5.9%
  • NO

    Votes: 466 71.0%
  • Somewhat

    Votes: 151 23.0%

  • Total voters
    656
as TAXIEM said..summer doesn't actually exist here in England. I am a cricket umpire during Apr - Sept ( semi pro and amateur league ) and do like being 'outdoors' when the weather allows. I have my tank set up as a serious ULM tank so there is little extra to do during the 'warmer' months except for additional topping up.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 9.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new