Poll: Water Change Frequency?

  • Thread starter Thread starter dbl
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

What is Your Water Change Frequency?

  • Daily - Automated

    Votes: 69 6.1%
  • Daily - Manually

    Votes: 10 0.9%
  • Weekly

    Votes: 422 37.6%
  • Every Other Week/Twice Per Month

    Votes: 306 27.2%
  • Monthly

    Votes: 183 16.3%
  • Every 2-5 Months

    Votes: 62 5.5%
  • Twice Per Year or Less

    Votes: 24 2.1%
  • I Do Not Do Water Changes

    Votes: 47 4.2%

  • Total voters
    1,123
I've started doing every other week (from original of weekly). I suspect my toadstool is soaking up all of my nitrates and phosphates because everytime I measure levels, nothing has changed. I mainly just do the water change to protect against unmeasured pollutants, although I also run carbon. Maybe I'm just waiting time and salt :face-with-spiral-eyes:
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new