PolypLab

TxReefer21

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 17, 2021
Messages
754
Reaction score
416
Location
Dallas, Tx
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I’m looking into so poly enhancers before I go ahead and pick up some frags and such. I’ve heard a lot of good things about polyplab and was wondering which of the bunch that they have to use. I believe they may have a bundle as well.

70554803-E85D-48F2-9D90-7D3F15747906.png
 
I personally use the booster and really like it. Been using for 3+ years.
For parasite medication - polyp Lab Medic is fantastic.
 
I personally use the booster and really like it. Been using for 3+ years.
For parasite medication - polyp Lab Medic is fantastic.
I’ll probably end up getting the booster and the reef roids
 
I personally use the booster and really like it. Been using for 3+ years.
For parasite medication - polyp Lab Medic is fantastic.
I didn’t know what like the genesis and the plus stuff was or what differences there was between all the ones they offer
 
I’ll probably end up getting the booster and the reef roids

Roids is likely the most popular reef food but use it sparingly as it is capable of quickly raising nitrate and phosphates when fed heavily
 
Roids is likely the most popular reef food but use it sparingly as it is capable of quickly raising nitrate and phosphates when fed heavily
Yeah I definitely wouldn’t use it but like once a week type of thing I don’t even have any Coral yet
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new