• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Pom Pom Crabs

BloopFish

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 2, 2019
Messages
798
Reaction score
587
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am located in NYC. Willing to buy and trade locally, but also willing to pay shipping to buy pom pom crabs out of state. If you know of any sellers selling them, please do let me know!
 
I would love to have 10-20 Pom Pom crabs in my 180 to see how they behave in larger numbers. Normally you have one or two in a tank but having that many might show interesting behavior or lots of Pom Pom shaking. I know a number of places carry them, but I am not certain which might be the best price.
 
Honestly as of right now, I'd be interested in anything not too ridiculous.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new