Possible Battlecorals Grow out contest!

Would you be interested in participating in a Battlecorals grow out contest?

• Total voters

Epic Aquaculture

The artist formerly known as SawCJack00
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Game for whatever, but would love to see a Bleeding Tree grow out @Battlecorals everyone needs an abro
Love me some Bleeding Tree!
BC Bleeding Tree Abrolhensis.jpg

OP
OP
BranchingHammer

BranchingHammer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@BranchingHammer, any updates on this? Spring is getting closer, so once frags have a chance to heal after getting cut, weather shouldn't be as sketchy for shipping.
Agreed with the weather getting nicer in the spring. At this point, we’re waiting for Adam to compile a list of possible corals, which he said will be done by the end of the week. Then we can establish rules and a set number of slots to fill for the actual contest.

Oregon Grown Reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Whenever you wind up doing the official grow out contest thread, please post it here so I can make sure to get in on this. I got 3 acros from Adam a couple of weeks ago that I put in the tank this contest coral would be going in and they're doing fantastic. Would love to add another one to the mix.

swebb

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think the grow out coral should be xenia, and the prize something really crazy expensive, just to see the photos of madness that ensues! Hahahahaha
If you don’t attach the Xenia to your main rock work, you are disqualified from the contest.

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 23 30.7%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 60 80.0%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 12 16.0%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 7 9.3%
  • Other

Votes: 4 5.3%
Back