Possible blasto pest?

jennano

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 15, 2025
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
central
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_0718.jpeg


Strange spindly white legs all over blasto. I noticed them after I fed and all the polyps were closed up digesting. Does anyone know what those things are? I sat and watch them for a while and they dont seem to be moving.
IMG_0717.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 15.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new