Possible Divorce Frag Build

Current State:

In process of tearing down all tanks and putting things in tanks in the house.

One tank down and one to go.

IMG_7678.JPG
 
Last edited:
They were joshing me. I was a few round of Don Julio in and they decided to have fun.

They better watch out now, though lol.
Oops. Early morning I’ll blame my stupidness on lol

hurry and get that sump installed.
 
Well, today is the day I go pic up my custom sump. Huge shout out to @Joe Glass Cages. He was able to take a very complex idea for a macro display sump and make it a reality. In short, I have been throwing the sump design around in my head for 2 years, finally drew it out (in excel of all things), sent to him and he was able to comprehend my discombobulated mess lol.

Just a sneak peak of what it to come.

Sump that looks like a display tank….. What?????

0A53952B-A523-4F1F-A3C1-E338F73B5F32.jpeg
Awesome!!!
 
Well, today is the day I go pic up my custom sump. Huge shout out to @Joe Glass Cages. He was able to take a very complex idea for a macro display sump and make it a reality. In short, I have been throwing the sump design around in my head for 2 years, finally drew it out (in excel of all things), sent to him and he was able to comprehend my discombobulated mess lol.

Just a sneak peak of what it to come.

Sump that looks like a display tank….. What?????

0A53952B-A523-4F1F-A3C1-E338F73B5F32.jpeg
This shall be AWESOME
 
Well, today is the day I go pic up my custom sump. Huge shout out to @Joe Glass Cages. He was able to take a very complex idea for a macro display sump and make it a reality. In short, I have been throwing the sump design around in my head for 2 years, finally drew it out (in excel of all things), sent to him and he was able to comprehend my discombobulated mess lol.

Just a sneak peak of what it to come.

Sump that looks like a display tank….. What?????

0A53952B-A523-4F1F-A3C1-E338F73B5F32.jpeg
Oh man! This is going to be insane!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 32.1%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 6 21.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new