Possible ID please

Nick Steele

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Okay so I got these jf star gazer zoas and today they opened up and I notice a different zoa here.

Best pic I could get don’t know if I should let it stay or frag it off and place away from the others.
43B825C3-5AB7-40B8-833C-A6B58DF9D3CF.jpeg
16770EE5-BC0F-4506-A9CE-6CDD94977AA5.jpeg

Thanks for the help!

ScottR

Surfing....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No idea what that other one is. Just leave it be. It’ll grow into the other one and look nice when they’re all snuggling together. If you get a close pic with more whites on, I’m sure someone can ID it. It looks nice and I wouldn’t be concerned.

OP
OP
Nick Steele

Nick Steele

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yup I know the stargazers but there is one pinkish polyp toward the bottom right I’m talking about.

When I’m home Monday during white lights I’ll try and get a much better pic of the polyp in question.

45ZoaGarden

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m sooo stupid. When I opened the thread and that was the post it went to. I thought you were the op! ;Dead.It’s hard to tell what that polyp is. A better pic would help. Possibly acid reflux considering the pinkish orange skirt. Can you get a better pic? As for @Arthacker87, I LOVE those white zombie/agave/seductions... I was just at the lfs and almost pulled the trigger on a frag;Nailbiting
Those are mine. I can't see the pic well for original post but seems like this skirt and center are like these.
Lol star gazer it is :D :D :D .

45ZoaGarden

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hahaha yup. I’m sure there’s more names. No worries, I actually worked out a trade with my lfs. Probably gonna go trade them a nem and some purple monsters for hyper jubilee and maybe some bowsers. Any chance you’re in south Florida?
Is that all the names for them lol? If you close I'll cut ya a few polyps off if ya want

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 145 88.4%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 9 5.5%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 7 4.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 1.8%
Back