Post RAP website refresh - all items at show pricing

Dust Bowl Corals

10K Club member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 21, 2024
Messages
11,350
Reaction score
21,220
Location
Left coast
What state or country do you live in
California
Buy Now Or Cry Later GIF by B360 Riding-Shirts


www.dustbowlcorals.com

The website has just been updated with new inventory at RAP Sunday show pricing 🤯

Just like at RAP, if you see something you like and want to make a deal, reach out to me and I'll see what I can do for ya.

I haven't gotten around to uploading individual zoa pictures yet, however I have a large selection for $15 each and Buy 2 get 1 free!!!!
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new