Posting Videos from Photobucket

redfishbluefish

Stay Positive, Stay Productive
View Badges
Joined
Mar 22, 2012
Messages
12,348
Reaction score
25,595
Location
Sayreville, NJ
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is there a way to post videos from photobucket? I saw THIS POST, but it didn't help. I tried posting one last night using the media insert, and it wouldn't allow me to do so.

Here is that video, and the four options available with Photobucket:

Email and IM
http://s419.photobucket.com/user/psh54/media/Tale of the Tank/MVI_1455_zpssirv7lmu.mp4.html

Direct
http://vid419.photobucket.com/albums/pp271/psh54/Tale of the Tank/MVI_1455_zpssirv7lmu.mp4

HTML
<embed width="600" height="361" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullscreen="true" allowNetworking="all" wmode="transparent" src="http://static.photobucket.com/player.swf" flashvars="file=http%3A%2F%2Fvid419.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fpp271%2Fpsh54%2FTale%2520of%2520the%2520Tank%2FMVI_1455_zpssirv7lmu.mp4&title=">

IMG


Thanks.
 
I see that the IMG option posts and image that when I click on it, goes to the video in my Photobucket. However, I have my Photobucket set for "private" and wonder if anyone else is able to see it that way? Please let me know if clicking on that sends you to the video. If so, that would work. Thanks.
 
I have certain folders in my photobucket set to private, but the pictures I use for forums I set to public!
 
It seems this site only recognize the iframe tag used by youtube etc ...
 
Last edited:
As of right now you can embed media from:
I went looking around and I'm not seeing any add ons for photobucket just yet! But I would love to have as add on as soon as it's available!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 39.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new