POTM Nov 2024 voting poll

Vote for Nov 2024 POTM winner


  • Total voters
    84
  • Poll closed .
Doesn't look like the winner was ever announced. This has happened a few times
I think there was an announcement. Still no badge, but the porthole is meant to be shipped this week. Anyway, clown taco was the winning recipe!
 
https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/oct-2024-potm-voting-thread.1080919/
Some clowns doing clown things....
20241015_163737 (1).jpg
 
Was it announced?

I think Swedes reef won?? With the clown in the goni
We check the votes before announcing the winner so little patience here !
 
Doesn't look like the winner was ever announced. This has happened a few times
Don't recall not announcing winners of any POTM if u gave any specific POTM that was missed do let me know.
 
We check the votes before announcing the winner so little patience here !
Sorry I thought the voting deadline had been a lot earlier.
Don't recall not announcing winners of any POTM if u gave any specific POTM that was missed do let me know.
Don't worry about it. I got my prize and now I can sneakily submit the same photo…
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 29.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 9.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new