POTO Live Steals - Score Deals and Steals Live!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

TeamPOTO

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So just so everyone is clear if your offer is too crazy, it will probably be denied.

but if you package a few corals in your offer, and its not too crazy it will probably be accepted.

also if you see something you want, you can just order from our site and not shoot over an offer thats alright as well

and send offer in this forum. PM will most likely not be answered at a quick enough rate.

OP
OP
Pieces of the Ocean

Pieces of the Ocean

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Someone said teasers?

sidechick.jpg

74.jpg

79.jpg

frogspawn.jpg

36.jpg

OP
OP
Pieces of the Ocean

Pieces of the Ocean

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Important Rules Update:

Please keep all offers and deals in the forum for easy tracking. We will no longer be answering PMs!

TeamPOTO

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So the bidding is on the R2R site amd not the poto site?
like what Hey Hey Heyyyyy ! did find an item on our site and ask for it cheaper. or just buy it outright, we will be unloading about 300 at 8pm

OP
OP
Pieces of the Ocean

Pieces of the Ocean

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We will send you an invoice. And once you pay the item is taken off the site. Until then however someone else with or without an offer can still pay and snag the same coral.

To save time, we will just update the price on the product for you to check out! So you have to be quick because someone else can snipe!

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

• I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

• Other.

Back