Powder Blue Tang feeding advice

  • Thread starter Thread starter dimidragos
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Doesn't look too bad to me – and if his eating habits are improving then seems like the problem is solved. ;)
 
Doesn't look too bad to me – and if his eating habits are improving then seems like the problem is solved. ;)

Thanks. He start to eat good dry see wead and today was first time when he try few Ocean Nutrition Formula One. I think will be ok also
 
Hello, My tang looks more healthy, start to eat dry seaweed first after Ocean nutrition formula one and NLS mixed with garlic also. That happen 5 weeks after i add him to the tank without quarantine. Thanks for your advices!!
 
Hello, My tang looks more healthy, start to eat dry seaweed first after Ocean nutrition formula one and NLS mixed with garlic also. That happen 5 weeks after i add him to the tank without quarantine. Thanks for your advices!!
I’m currently having the same issue with my PBT, I tried nori before but will purchase another brand and try one more time. Wish me luck!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new